drinking the green kool-aid

Green kool-aid is how I like to describe the cult-like experience of raw food, or really any crazy diet. People always seem half-fascinated and half-horrified by my commitment to cleaning my colon, so I thought I'd share my experiences in excruciating detail. As with any train wreck, it's hard to look away. Nonetheless, I've managed to pick up some comrades along the way, as a result of my dear friends' curiosity and solidarity. Others interested in drinking the green kool-aid, holla.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I love rice.

Okay, trying to make up for yesterday and get back on track...

--one poached egg
--one pear
--chinese chicken hot pot (includes mushrooms, brown rice, and broccoli) with extra spinach on the side
--string cheese
--apple
--more chinese chicken hot pot, with a poached egg and a side of sauteed choi
--some warm milk with a little cocoa powder

I probably ate too much rice today, though I'm not sure. More salad tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home